DizzyTurtle devoirs the intellectual property of other sites and expects others to do the same. Our website may in required cases suspend or terminate the access of and take action against other users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who are found infringing the copyright of the website.
If you believe that any of your work has been infringed you may notify DizzyTurtle by providing the following information. DizzyTurtle has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The email address to submit claim or send notifications for infringement has been listed at the end of the policy.
- A physical or digital signature of the person who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or material that have been claimed being infringed or a representative list of such infringed works at a single online site that are covered by a single notification;
- Identification of the materials that have been claimed of being infringing including information regarding the specific location of materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed with required details so that the Company is capable of finding, securing and verifying its existence.
- Contact information of the person notifying the company, address, tele phone number as well as email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith and belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send all your notifications to info@DizzyTurtle.com